- Is the US supreme court having a liberal moment? Don’t be so sure, experts say
- Pandemic, Protests Begin to Reshape World Order: Weekend Reads
- Wyoming life coach Michelle Tidball, 57, is Kanye West’s VP pick
- Election experts warn of November disaster
- As coronavirus surges, Trump tries to dismantle healthcare for
- Tech Investors Apparently Think It’s the ’90s Again
- Trump selling special ‘PRIDE MAGA hats’ with rainbow letters and US flag… one month after Pride Month
2020 Presidential Election United States
|Joe Biden||Running||47%; Biden has earned a total of 1,877 delegates in the Democratic presidential primaries. He finished first in South Carolina, Alabama, Arkansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Washington, Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Wisconsin, Alaska, Wyoming, Ohio, Kansas, Nebraska, Oregon, Hawaii, Indiana, Maryland, Montana, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and South Dakota.|
|Donald Trump||Running||44%; Trump has earned 1,878 delegates in the Republican presidential primaries, winning every state thus far.|
2020 Senate Election Oregon
Border control refers to the various measures taken to protect a nation's borders from unlawful immigration and trafficking. Currently, most discussions of border control in the US are centered around the conduct of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP), as well as various security techniques, including technology and the construction of a border wall.
Universal healthcare programs ensure that all citizens in a given nation have access to affordable healthcare, regardless of personal wealth. Prominent examples of countries with universal healthcare programs include the United Kingdom and Canada.
Taxes are the primary source of income for governments. There are many types of taxes, which include, but are not limited to, income taxes, sales taxes, capital gains taxes, and wealth taxes.